- This event has passed.
Introduction to Oxygen XML editor
May 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Oxygen is a popular tool for editing and publishing XML documents and is frequently used to create Digital Editions when working with TEI XML. This workshop will provide a basic introduction to Oxygen and best practices around editing scholarly XML documents.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Idenfity features of Oxygen’s user interface and basic configuration
- Create, edit, and save XML files using Oxygen
- Access Oxygen at UBC Library
No prior knowledge of XML is required for this workshop.
- Koerner Library, Digital Scholarship Lab, r.497
If you have any questions, concerns, or accessibility needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with all of the workshops, consults, and events subscribe to the UBC Library Research Commons monthly newsletter.
This event is online. Registrants receive the link 24 hours before the event. Registration closes at the same time.
- May 30
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Venue Walter C. Koerner Library
- Event Information
- Event Categories:
- Audience – All Students, Audience – Alumni, Audience – Community, Audience – Faculty and Staff – Okanagan, Audience – Faculty and Staff – Vancouver, Audience – Graduate Students, Audience – Undergraduate Students, Subject – Learning And Research – Arts, Humanities And Social Sciences, Subject – Learning And Research – Interdisciplinary, Subject – Personal And Professional Development – Community, Subject – Personal And Professional Development – Faculty, Subject – Personal And Professional Development – Staff, Subject – Personal And Professional Development – Students, Type – Workshop