- This event has passed.
Travelling Health Fair
February 21 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
The UBC Travelling Health Fair (THF) is our annual, mobile health clinic offering one-on-one health assessments and is available at no cost to you and is a partnership between Health, Wellbeing & benefits and the UBC Pharmacists Clinic. For the 2023 THF, we’ll take a comprehensive approach to diabetes prevention and the health and wellbeing of UBC staff, faculty, and postdoctoral fellows.
During the 2023 THF, participants will be offered the following confidential services provided by the UBC Pharmacists Clinic team and student pharmacists:
- Measurement of weight, waist, blood pressure, and blood sugars
- Education about blood sugars, diabetes, and what it all means
- A personalized risk assessment and information about diabetes risk factors
Who should attend: everyone! Whether you are currently living with a chronic condition such as diabetes or want to learn about your risk factors, there is something for everyone at this fair.
Locations and Dates:
- Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre (VGH) – February 21, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre – February 22, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Orchard Commons – February 23, 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Neville Scarfe Building – February 28, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Henry Angus Building – March 1, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Register here: https://ubc-booking.appointy.com/workplacewellbeing/bookings/appointment?sso=true