- This event has passed.
Managing Student Loan Repayment | Webinar | May 16 (1:00 – 2:00 PM PDT)
May 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
[Image description: On a pink and purple gradient background, the words (in gold text) “Enrolment Services presents Managing Student Loan Repayment. May 16 (1:00 – 2:00 PM PDT).” Along with pictures of graduation cap, diploma, and money.]
Register here: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eQeKbnzs5J57s0u
Join UBC Enrolment Services Advisors at this webinar for students whose Canadian student loans are due to go into repayment.
These topics will be covered:
– When you have to begin repaying your student loan
– Understanding the student loan repayment process
– Negotiating your repayment terms
– What your options are if you are unable to start repayment right away
– What happens if you return to full-time studies
– Tips on how to manage your debt load after you graduate
– Developing a plan that fits your financial situation after you graduate
If you are unable to attend, please register for the workshop and a recording link will be sent after the event. If you have any accommodation requests, please do contact us as soon as you can at email@example.com.
If you have more detailed financial questions, please be in touch with your ESA.