- This event has passed.
JEDDI Seminar Series
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The Peter P. Dhillon Centre for Business Ethics and the UBC Sauder Dean’s Office are excited to announce the launch of our new JEDDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Decolonization, & Inclusion) Seminar Series featuring academic and business thought leaders sharing their experiences and strategies for creating more just, equitable, diverse, decolonized, and inclusive workplaces.
- Tues., Oct. 25: Jordyn Hrenyk (Simon Fraser University) and Emily Salmon (University of Victoria)
- Fri., Nov. 18: Aruna Ranganathan (University of California, Berkeley)
- Fri., Dec. 9: Neil Lewis, Jr. (Cornell University)
- Fri., Feb. 17: Ashleigh Shelby Rosette (Duke University)
- Fri., May 5: Mabel Abraham (Columbia University)
Sign up to be notified when seminar registrations open: https://bit.ly/Dhillon-JEDDI