- This event has passed.
Introduction to SoTL
September 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) uses systematic and methodological inquiry into teaching and learning (behaviours/practices, attitudes, and values) with the goal of improving teaching and learning by making findings public (Hutchings, & Shulman, 1999; Potter & Kustra, 2011).
During this session, we will:
- Break down the definition of SoTL
- Explain how to start the journey of becoming a SoTL practitioner
- Provide tips to overcome common challenges for initiating a SoTL project
- Trish Varao-Sousa, Evaluation & Research Consultant
- Natasha Pestonji-Dixon, Evaluation & Research Consultant
This event will be hosted on Zoom