- This event has passed.
Canadian Paediatric Orthopaedic Trauma Course (CPOT) (PM13125)
January 26 - January 27$125
We can’t wait to have you join us in Whistler for the IN-PERSON 2023 Canadian Paediatric Trauma Course (CPOT) in January. We’ll have current and practical updates in all aspects of paediatric trauma surgery provided by experts who will share insights, tips, and up-to-date surgically relevant content. Learn, network, and play all in beautiful Whistler, BC.
If you are a paediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeon or a community orthopaedic trauma surgeon, then this is the course for you!
- Up-to-date educational content from world renowned speakers and local experts.
- We’ll be covering surgical management of fractures, knee injuries, post-operative complications, and case-based discussions facilitated by content experts.
- Each afternoon is devoted to practical simulation sessions for upper and lower limb.
- Choose from one of two post-conference hands-on workshops facilitated by surgical experts using sawbones on limb lengthening and deformity correction/telescopic nailing or paediatric upper limb.
- Conference break each day for skiing or other winter activities (the hot tub counts!)
- Welcome Reception at the end of the sessions on Thursday – catch up with colleagues and make new connections
Jan 26–27, 2023 | Add-ons Jan 28
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
4599 Chateau Boulevard
Whistler, BC V8E 0Z5