- This event has passed.
Master of Health Leadership and Policy Info Session
February 6 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Register today for an online information session about the UBC Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) degree and how it can empower you to move ahead professionally and make a difference in your health care sector.
This online presentation and question-and-answer session is for clinicians and health-care professionals who are considering applying to the MHLP. Our Student Recruitment Team will share information about the program specializations, eligibility and application process to help you prepare for the upcoming application deadline on March 25, 2024.
You’ll learn about:
- How the MHLP will equip you with the knowledge and skills to advance in your career
- How the MHLP degree empowered our current students and alumni professionally
- The career outcomes and top ten employers of our MHLP graduates
- The MHLP Career Services available to help you accomplish your professional goals
- The program’s unique interdisciplinary design and the time commitment required
- The eligibility requirements and how to prepare a strong application
After an initial 40-minute presentation on the above topics, our Student Recruitment Team will be available to answer your questions.