- This event has passed.
DIY Media Support Drop-In Session
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Last of the month, repeating until April 30, 2023
Are you working on a media project? Planning to produce video content for your course but don’t know where to start? UBC Studios is offering a drop-in media support session where professional media specialists are available to provide answers to your questions.
If you are wondering:
- Where do I start?
- What resources are available on campus?
- What kind of support is available?
- Specific or general “how to” questions in video editing, graphic design and office software (Adobe Suite, Final Cut, Microsoft Office)
- How to use X equipment or see what equipment our studios can provide for your educational UBC project.
- What do-it-yourself studios are available to me and what do they do?
We encourage faculty, staff and their student helpers to bring their media project at any stage for hands on assistance and advice specific to your project. Just drop by anytime during the session and we’ll be happy to help!
Please make sure when you register for this session to also send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure that we have staff that specializes in your question available to help.
We are also restarting our in-person tours of our facilities, please register to the drop in, then contact us to let us know you’ll be coming in person!
This event will be hosted on Zoom.