- This event has passed.
Contract Faculty CoP: Pedagogical Practices Together
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Welcome to the start of a new term and start of a new year! In this first session of 2024, our Community of Practice will focus on building our strengths and resilience. Please come with some of your own teaching tips and tricks if you can, but you’re very welcome to come to work through ideas together. We will explore some pedagogical practices together, including:
- A back-up plan for sick days or days when you have to be away
- Some everyday active teaching techniques
- Some ideas for peer-to-peer work
We will also begin some discussions on possible collaborative work among ourselves. While this is a hybrid session, we hope you will join us in-person to share a light lunch as we share ideas in community around the table. This session is open to all sessional faculty and lecturers.
For in-person registrants: Please register by Tuesday, January 23 so we can plan the lunch.
- Sarika Bose, Lecturer, Department of English Language and Literatures
- Judy Chan, PhD. Faculty Associate, Faculty Liaison (Land and Food Systems)
Browse future Contract Faculty Community of Practice events