- This event has passed.
Centre for Accessibility: Meet & Greet for Faculty Advisors
May 10, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
This event is part of the 2022 Celebrate Learning Week: https://celebratelearning.ubc.ca/events/2022-events
The Centre for Accessibility facilitates disability-related accommodations and programming initiatives designed to remove barriers for students with disabilities and ongoing medical conditions in all aspects of university life. Accessibility advisors frequently partner with Faculty advisors to support students in their program of study. Hear about who we are and what we do, with lots of time for Q&A. Note that this session is geared toward Faculty Academic Advisors.
Facilitators: May 10, 2022
Come meet our team of advisors who primarily work with the following faculties and programs: Arts, Commerce, Law, Graduate Studies, and Non-Degree Studies. You will get a chance to meet Allan, Caroline, Mollie, Teneille, Chris, Sunny and Kuan.
– Kuan Foo, Co-Director
– Allan Dias, Accessibility Advisor
– Caroline Kingston, Accessibility Advisor
– Mollie McAllister, Accessibility Advisor
– Sunny Kim, Accessibility Advisor
– Chris Rambaran, Accessibility Advisor
– Teneille Shea, Accessibility Advisor
Facilitators: May 12, 2022
Come meet our team of advisors who primarily work with the following faculties and programs: Science, Applied Science, Kinesiology, Land & Food Systems, Forestry, Education, and Health Profession Programs. You will get a chance to meet AJ, Jolie, Pavlo, Joey, Laura and Sarah.
– Sarah Knitter, Co-Director
– Jolie Ellison, Accessibility Advisor
– AJ Krause, Accessibility Advisor
– Pavlo Bereas, Accessibility Advisor
– Laura Bulk, Accessibility Advisor
– Joey Auffray, Accessibility Advisor