- This event has passed.
Action on Sepsis: Strategic Planning Workshop 2022
November 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Action on Sepsis Research Excellence Cluster is entering into its fourth year as an interdisciplinary network tackling sepsis at the provincial, national, and global levels. We are excited to host a strategic planning workshop to review our progress and establish our goals over the coming years as we apply for our next round of funding through UBC.
Goals of the workshop:
- Refine key cluster outcomes for 2023-24
- Discuss opportunities for new collaborations within and between clusters
- Support and expand engagement with patient partners
- Enhance mentorship and training opportunities for students and trainees
- Respect, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The diverse perspectives of every researcher, clinician, trainee, patient partner, and government actor in our network will contribute to making sure our research cluster’s outcomes represent the wider population. Your voice will help ensure that our goals address the most current and pressing issues in sepsis and are aligned with the interest and expertise of our members.
Attend online or in-person at 4500 Oak Street.
Learn more and register: