UBCevents is holding its first ever UBCevents Open House! It will take place on:
Time: Wednesday, November 25th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Location: Brock Hall (map), Centre for Student Involvement
Link: Open House on UBCevents
It’s an open house in more ways than one — UBCevents has just moved from our former Student Development space into the Centre for Student Involvement, so you can help us celebrate our new digs! 😉
It has been a great year of development for UBCevents, with plenty of successes. Having said that, we are constantly looking to grow and improve our service. We pride ourselves on being a user based service, and believe that you are our best resource to guide improvements and changes for the future.
What will we be doing at the Open House?
- Share your thoughts, feedback and suggestions for the service
- Find out about recent developments to the service
- See a brief overview of the statistics we have compiled over the last year
- Learn about and guide future development
- Ask any questions you have about the features of UBCevents
This session is designed to be informative, helpful, and interesting for all of our users. The open house is scheduled to last for 1 hour; however, members of the UBCevents team will be available to continue discussing the service after 2:00pm.
We hope that you will be able to join us for this exciting event. Please RSVP to us (info [dot] events [at] ubc.ca) if you think you’ll be able to make it!