- This event has passed.
SIT: Fundamentals of Systematic Inventive Thinking: The Future of Work
January 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$225
Join SIT, one of the pioneering companies that led the worldwide adoption of innovation for different industries.
Systematic Inventive Thinking® is a worldwide recognized innovation methodology, that has proved to be a crucial skill for all those looking to remain relevant in the workforce in the coming years.
According to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report 2020, six of the Top 10 skills employees will need to improve during the next five years are related to the intersection of critical, disciplined thinking habits and creativity, flexible, innovative thinking, and behaviors. Systematic Inventive Thinking® is a method that displays the ideal combination of these.
By the end of the session, you’ll have an understanding of:
1. What is innovation? And why is it relevant to you?
2. Fixedness – what prevents us all from thinking up truly new (yet feasible) ideas & solutions, especially in one’s own area of expertise
3. A practical strategy for overcoming fixedness that anyone can employ
4. The surprising role of existing (vs. new/additional) resources in the world of innovative thinking
5. Thinking how these new insights translate into practical application in one’s own day job
You’ll receive a certificate of completion from SIT.