- This event has passed.
Planning, Productivity, Prioritizing: A Time Management Workshop
February 15, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$175
In this highly interactive, experiential, fast-paced, skill-building Zoom session, participants will learn proven strategies & tune their skills at managing their priorities & achieving their work goals.
At the end of this session, participants will:
– identify your “time type”
– develop a laser-like focus on your priorities
– recognize the real obstacles that get in your way
– discuss assertive ways to handle interruptions
– discover time-saving email tips
– explore practical tips when working remotely
– share tools/technology to help manage your time more effectively
– develop a specific Plan of Action to implement immediately
FACILITATOR: Joyanne Landers – Elephant Ears
Joyanne Landers has gained a solid reputation over the last twenty-five years as a facilitator, speaker and executive coach. Her clients describe her as “dynamic,” “powerful,” and “thought-provoking.” She builds on her wide-ranging experience guiding leaders and employees in the public and private sectors throughout Canada to create shifts in the way they relate to their work and their colleagues.
She stimulates participants to challenge their perceptions and take new actions so they get new results. Joyanne has the ability to lead workshops that are practical and easy to apply in real-world situations. Her plain talk, humour, and boundless enthusiasm are contagious. Her company name is Elephant Ears Training because Joyanne believes smart conversations are really all about Big Listening, Big Ears, Elephant Ears.