Open House for Faculty at the Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability (CIRS)
December 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Celebrate the end of term with colleagues from across disciplines and learn how units in CIRS can support your teaching and research over light refreshments.
With resources on:
- Enriching course content: including the Climate Teaching Connector
- Fellowships: including the Sustainability Fellows and Centre for Community Engaged Learning (CCEL) Fellows programs
- Faculty support: including the UBC Office of Wellbeing Strategy and Indigenous Research Support Initiative (IRSI)
- Student opportunities: including Sustainability Scholars and Catalyst programs
- Sustainability on campus including SEEDS sustainability program, Campus as a Living Lab, Green Labs, and UBC Psychology’s work on sustainability behaviour.
- Community engagement: including Social Impact Labs, Climate Emergency Actions and Recommendations, and the Food Hub Market
YOUR HOSTS AT CIRS
UBC Office of Wellbeing Strategy • Centre for Community Engaged Learning • UBC Sustainability Hub • Campus and Community Planning • Indigenous Research Support Initiative • Student Diversity Initiative • Collaborative for Advanced Landscape Planning • Urban Forestry Research in Action • School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture • UBC Psychology • UBC Energy and Water Services • Institutional Programs Office