- This event has passed.
Instructional Design Community of Practice
February 16, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
The ID CoP is a place where like-minded practitioners can come to connect with other Instructional/Learning/Course Designers at UBC, share ideas about integrating technology into learning environments, discuss hot topics and research, explore different platforms and trade examples such as problem-based learning, active learning, accessible digital content, open education, UDL, inclusive design, peer assessments and other learning modalities.
The theme of this session is “COVID and Beyond: Preparing for What Exactly?”.
– Meena Kahlon and Jason Myers: Faculty of Arts
– Warren Code: Faculty of Science
– Rob Peregoodoff: Sauder School of Business
– Janine Hirtz: Centre for Teaching and Learning (UBCO)
– Gary Rosborough: Faculty of Medicine Digital Solutions
– Brian Wilson: Vantage College
– Afsaneh Sharif, CTLT Faculty Liaison & Senior Project Manager
– Manuel Dias, CTLT Educational Consultant: Learning Technologies
– Justin Student, Senior Instructional Designer, MedIT Educational Technology Unit