Employer Virtual Info Session: KAMENGO
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Kamengo is hiring a Project Engineer (EIT) in our Vancouver office.
Kamengo is an engineering firm based in Vancouver, BC. Our office is a 5-minute walk from the Cambie/Broadway Canada Line station. We have been in operation since 1991 and have developed a vast portfolio of projects, including supplying equipment serving the waste to energy, mining, marine, and agriculture industries.
Why Join Kamengo?
– Make an impact. Kamengo specializes in solving some of the toughest problems faced by industry. These problems are at the heart of shifting the global economy to a more sustainable model with a smaller ecological footprint.
– Get exposed. At Kamengo you won’t be stuck at the office or stuck working in one industry. You will have opportunities to visit clients, get out to the fabrication shop, attend marketing trips including conferences, and do site visits. You will get to see a lot of different problems in different industries and interact with engineers and operators in different parts of the world.
– Get out in front. We will push you into positions of responsibility to the extent that you are ready and willing. This includes putting you in front of the client to discuss the challenges they are facing, present a solution, or support the installation and start-up of equipment.
– Develop a wide skill set. At Kamengo, you will be exposed to a wide range of disciplines and expected to develop expertise in mechanical design, process engineering, and structural engineering, as well as in PLC programming, electrical wiring, instrumentation, and hydraulics.
– See your efforts brought to life. At Kamengo, you will participate in the full product life-cycle from first contact with the client, to crafting proposals, to negotiating the terms of the contract, to mechanical design, and finally supporting the fabrication and assembly of the final product. Over the course of a project, you will see your drawings and engineering schematics brought to life into real-life equipment that will solve important problems faced by the client.
Open to New Grads, Alumni in:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Engineering Physics
Please RSVP on CareersOnline. You will be emailed the event link 1 hour before the session begins.