- This event has passed.
Employer On-Campus Info Session: Parkland Corporation
November 15, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Calling all chemical and mechanical engineering students and new grads! Parkland is hiring process engineers, process control engineers, and design engineers.
More than an average career, more than an average company – Parkland’s tremendous growth offers exciting opportunities that will energize your career.
Did you know?
- Burnaby is home to one of Canada’s only West Coast refineries.
- The Parkland-owned Burnaby Refinery produces approximately 25% of Greater Vancouver’s gasoline and 30% of Vancouver International Airport’s jet fuel.
- Parkland has announced plans to build a stand-alone renewable diesel complex within the Burnaby Refinery.
Parkland’s Burnaby Refinery is a critical and strategic part of BC’s economic infrastructure. Attend Parkland’s on-campus information session and find out what that could mean for you!
- Tom Rukavina – Manager Process Engineering (UBC Grad)
- Alvaro Aragon – Supervisor Process Engineering (UBC Grad)
- Shahzad Islam – Manager Design & Project Engineers (UBC Grad)
- Ian Liu – Supervisor Designs Engineers (UBC Grad)
- Jin Li – Manager Process Control Engineers