- This event has passed.
Employer Info Session: HCL Technologies Canada
June 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
HCL Canada Inc. is seeking Front-end and Back-end Junior Software Developers to join our award winning and growing team at Vancouver, British Columbia.
We will be hosting an in-person site visit of our Downtown Vancouver office for candidates who have applied for the openings and have successfully completed the technical assessment. You will have a chance to tour our office, speak to recruiters, as well as UBC alumni and staff. You can find all the required information below:
- Back-end Junior Software Developer: https://www.hcltech.com/rise-at-hcl/canada-jobs/backend-junior-software-developer
- Front-end Junior Software Developer: https://www.hcltech.com/rise-at-hcl/canada-jobs/frontend-junior-software-developer
- PR/ Canadian Citizens
- CS or related programs obtained in 3 years (2020, 2021, 2022, May 2023)
- GPA – 3.0 or above
- Please answer “UBC CareersOnline” for the questions “How did you hear about us?”
- Once the first stage of the application is complete, you will be required to take a technical assessment
- Successful candidates will then be contacted by the HCL recruitment team to attend the site-visit and interviews.
- Date: June 2, 2023
- Time: 9am – 12pm PST
- Location: 580 Granville St., Vancouver
At the HCL team in Vancouver, you’ll have the opportunity to turn your ideas and initiative into a career with the world’s information infrastructure leader. Despite our success, we’ve never lost the mindset of a start-up because we realize it is precisely these values – technological excellence, creativity, innovation, initiative, teamwork, meritocracy -that make us who we are: the world leader in information infrastructure. We support our staff growth to the leading edge of technology and research, and our work is never boring.
HCL Canada Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed. religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance