16th Annual Pacific Psychopharmacology Conference
September 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$299
We’re pleased to announce this year’s Pacific Psychopharmacology Conference will be returning to in-person learning at the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront in Vancouver, BC on Friday, September 23. Can’t make it in person? Register for the virtual option to participate online with access to all of Friday’s plenary lectures and two workshops from each concurrent breakout session. *All plenary lectures and two workshops from each breakout session will also be recorded and available to watch by all participants on-demand after the conference.
We have an incredible group of international and local experts joining us to discuss topics such as:
* treatment updates on depression
* schizophrenia treatment updates
* managing adverse sexual effects of antidepressants
* treatment of adult ADHD
* new technologies for home-based medication adherence and management
* pharmacogenetic testing for treatment planning of mood disorders
* psychiatric prescribing in pediatric autism
* examining the public supply of addictive drugs
* and more!
In addition to the main conference, on Thursday, Sept. 22 we relaunch our popular half-day pre-conference workshop: Understanding Concurrent Disorders to Improve Treatment Outcomes: A Focus on Practical Care. Spaces for this workshop fill up fast, so register soon.
Pre-Conference Workshop: up to 3.0 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits
Main Conference: up to 5.5 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits
LEARN MORE & REGISTER: https://bit.ly/pppc2022
Hosted by: The UBC Department of Psychiatry